For the past 31 years and ever since 1984 our family business
has been run, shown and offered convenience,
experience and safe transfers for our customers and visitors
in luxurious cars.
Our aim and goal is to provide our passengers with safety and punctual transfers using the best drivers and all the correct documents needed for the job. We believe in being reliable and decent.
Our professional drivers, who of course know foreign languages, can be at your service at any time helping you with what ever the matter might be and giving you a tour of our sensational sceneries.
We also provide you with baby seats free of charge for the safety of your children (please ask for it in advance).
- Our transfers are made by professional taxi drivers who drive modern and safe vehicles and also provide comfortable and enjoyable drives to specific destinations that you have of course chosen.
- Our drivers understand and speak English and they are willing to help you in any way.
- We also provide you with free Wi-Fi during your drive.
- Our cars also have baby seats which of course are free of charge.
- All passengers have the
opportunity to choose what type of route they are interested
in such as:
-To be transfered to and from the airports of Crete.
-To be transfered to and from the ports of Crete.
-To be transfered anywhere while being charged by the hour.
- -Excursions and tours around Chania and the rest of the island so as to enjoy the beautiful picturesque sceneries and to get to know our history and culture better.
- -Excursions on demand according to your personal taste.
- -The transfer of a newlywed couple on this very special day having decorated the vehicles with outstanding bouquets of flowers.
We are also in charge of organised trips to multiple destinations around Crete. In this way we give you the chance to get to know the island better and the opportunity to be able to spend time on our beaches while swimming in the crystal clear water or going up to the mountains and enjoying a breathtaking view of nature. All visitors can visit our museums and archaeological sights or even take a walk through our scenic narrow streets. Its also worthwhile visiting our remote villages sitting at traditional taverns and tasting delicious and sensational meals. We would also like to mention that you can choose your own excursion and places of interest too.
- The English cemetery
- The monastery of ''Agia Triada'' ''The Holy Trinity''
- The graveyard of Venizelos
- The old port of Chania
- Ancient Aptera
- The traditional village of Armenoi (there will be a stop here in order to try traditional snacks and drink homemade ''tsikoudia''local drink)
- A tour around a traditional oil-mill
- Duration 5-7 hours
- A tour of the monastery of Arkadi
- A walk through the old town of Rethymnon (alternatives : a stop for lunch at Kournas lake).
- Duration 4-6 hours
- A visit and tour of the palace of Knossos
- A visit to the archaeological museum of Herakleion
- Duration 7-8 hours
You have the choise to pick your own personal route. We have written down some places that are worthwhile visiting.
- The Samarian Gorge
- The beach of Phalaserna
- The beach of Elaphonisi
- A boat trip to Gramvousa-Balos
- A boat trip on the Pirate ship to Souda bay
The prices are per taxi (up to 4 passengers and their luggage) and refers
to a one way
taxi transfer from Chania airport to your destination.
|CHANIA CITY||25 €|
|AGIA MARINA||38 €|
|MEGALA XORAFIA||30 €|
|KOKKINO XORIO||50 €|
|RETHYMNON CITY||85 €|
|AGIA GALINI||135 €|
|AGIOS NIKOLAOS||230 €|
|MAKRYS GIALOS||300 €|
FROM HERAKLION AIRPORT
|CHANIA CITY||165 €|
|AGIA MARINA||170 €|
|HERAKLEION CITY||165 €|
|AGIA PELAGIA||155 €|
*For destinations that are not in the list please contact us
ONLINE RESERVATION TAXI FORM
0030 6975 980010, 0030 6978 904443